High Speed Internet Services Provider in Sadiqabad, Rahim Yar Khan. CCTV Installment. Get CVAS License for your network and get Dedicated CIR bandwidth of Multinet and Wateen Telecom at cheap rates anywhere in Pakistan.

Thursday 2 March 2017

Get Free License for Internet Services ISP (CVAS License)

Dear users we are offering free franchises (sub-offices) in all over the Pakistan. If you are interested to earn handsome income with legal work, we are here for your help.
We are finding administrators from all over the Pakistan. If you want to develop your own WiFi network or if you are already running wireless network but you don't have license. Please get license for your network and work with freedom. We'll support our customers at all points. We have different packages for our customers. If you really interested in for working feel free to contact us. We'll help you and guide you how you can earn handsome income in few months. Start your own business with us.
There are some important points that you have to follow them.

  • You will work with corporate line.
  • We'll provide you corporate line at cheap rates than any other company.
  • We are dealing with Wateen and Multinet corporate lines.
  • Your office approved by PTA.
  • You will work with full freedom.
  • Your customers will be satisfied.
Dear users if don't know ABC of networking, don't worry we are here to help you and guide you. You can start your own awesome business where you will be the boss with low investment.



Share:
Location: Multan, Pakistan

36 comments:

  1. high performance equipment and structure and high speeds at economical prices, we've changed the way India accesses the World Wide Web. search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. main isp chlana chahta hn,mujey information chaye license k barey main.my contect nbr 03475871890(Jhelum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article was up to the point and described the information very effectively. Thanks to blog author for wonderful and informative post.
    CCTV Service Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also interested to get ISP Licence
    Plz guide me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asalam o alikon
    Dear kia aap lahore main mujay cvas ka licese dilwa saktay hain agar aap ye karwa saktay hain to kindly contect me its my email
    mohsinhaseeb751@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to get ISP license plz help this is my email
    Safdarshaheenkhan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men apne shehar men internet service ka network chalana chahta hu wireless.us k bare men detail mil.skti he kya...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need license to start a wireless network and need corporate connection also. Please call me at this number: 0300-5989239

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir guide me i need license i start new bussines plz send me full information

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cir price please 03003059595-03006070241 whats app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For CIR Bandwidth contact feel free 03352311348

      Delete
    2. For CIR Bandwidth contact feel free 03352311348

      Delete
  12. Sir ma isp bana chata ho or license chia hai this my number 03350364745 contact Whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to get ISP license and i want to know how to work on ISP contact me 03111788000

    ReplyDelete
  14. For any Details about ISP new setup feel free to contact WhatsApp03486806265

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to get ISP license and i want to know how to work on ISP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Asalam o alikon
    Dear kia aap lahore main mujay cvas ka licese dilwa saktay hain agar aap ye karwa saktay hain to kindly contect me its my WhatsApp 03057157474
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  17. السلام و علیکم
    Mein apny village mein Internet services dyna chahta hn..
    Kindly contact me 03354144205

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best Internet provider netherlands Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  19. G sir m sialkot m fiber net ka kam kar raha hun mery pas 100 user h .
    mujy 100mb data chahy. Ap muj ko wateen aur multinet m sy kisi ka bi dilwa den. Aur rate bi bata den.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to start my own isp business in my village and i want to know how to work on ISP, please provide me details of how can I start this business
    Contact# 03317544115

    ReplyDelete
  21. assalamo alaikum sir l want to start my own business in my village I need all details of this business
    contract number 0307-7020904 (okara)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Assalamualaikum .mujy isp license kasy milyga.my ny village my Kam Karna Hy please.informitoin.
    03039590315
    Topi swabi kpk

    ReplyDelete
  23. A.a sir ma app ki compani ki franchises lena chahata ho my num 0343-0649593

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sir want complete information, I'm interested to run local area network system in my area, please reply by email if offer is still available
    Thanks.
    Regards
    Saqib nazeer

    ReplyDelete
  25. A.a sir ma app ki company ki franchises lena chahata ho my whatsapp no:03465484759
    from Rwalpindi (Morgah)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want a CVAS License plsz tell me Detail.03238858830

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want a CVAS license plz tell me 03472512044

    ReplyDelete

Adsense

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.